8.28.2014

THIS CAN'T BE REAL



KIMONO: AX PARIS - SUNFLOWER SHORTS: MOTEL ROCKS - SEQUIN EMBELLISHED VINTAGE WAISTCOAT: WEARECOW - ELECTRIC BLUE CREEPERS: REBEL CIRCUS - NECKLACE: LOST AT SEA JEWELLERY - VINTAGE SHIRT: WEARECOW - SUNGLASSES: WEARECOW
In a complete contrast to what I said in my previous wishlist post, here is an extremely autumn-y look with autumny colours! I wanted something that would go well with the kimono from AX Paris which is super pretty and the print is really vintagey, I thought it would go really well with my claw necklace from Lost At Sea which I've wanted for ages! Also with it being brown and everything that usually makes me think of vintage clothes so I decided to pair it with a few bits and bobs from WEARECOW who I am finally, after months of thinking 'Ahhh I need to go see COW' I am going to go to their head office to meet them all yay! I've only ever been to their Birmingham store so it will be super weird to go to a different shop as I'm used to the giant warehouse-shop in Digbeth. Hopefully I'll get to try on lots of amazing vintage clothes eheh I am very excited!!

13 comments:

  1. That kimono is soooo gorgeous! I really love how autumny this outfit is!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creepers and claw necklace, plus the fall vibes but not lovin' the cultural appropriation so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!I like the kimono :)
    great!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, accesories and shoes are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look - really like all the clashing prints and those creepers are insane. Gorgeous. I really need to visit the Birmingham COW way more - love it there xx
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace and those shorts are amazing! Perfect autumn outfit! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. those patterns mix so well with each other. <3
    xx, Ivy, HK
    itsfreshion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing combo .This is a fantastic look !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your "too much" style :)
    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete