8.25.2014

SO TELL ME WHAT WOULD YOU SAY I'D SAY ITS TIME TOO LATE



RED GINGHAM TWO PIECE: PRETTY LITTLE THING TOP / SHORTS - PINK VINTAGE SHIRT - DIRTY DISCO - POMPOM HEADBAND: DIRTY DISCO - GLASSES: GLASSESSHOP.COM (use code GSKayla for 20% off) - PLATFORM SANDALS: VESSOS


Pretty Little Thing are definitely the place to go for gingham at the moment, I think its my favorite type of fabric at the moment, it reminds me of picnics and country kitchens and Cath Kidson. I now have two red gingham two pieces from PLT and if they brought out another, I would probably want that too! I never know what to wear it with because it stands out so much, in the other look I just paired it with some red socks and white shoes to tie it all together (you can see the look here). I didn't want this look to be the same as the last, so I thought I should add a few extra bits to jazz it up. To start with I really couldn't think of what I should pair it with, until the other day when I received this really cool package from Dirty Disco with this headband and vintage shirt and I thought they would both go super well with the two piece! Red and pink are one of my favourite colour combinations!! I think it makes it look super quirky!

14 comments:

  1. Definitely going to have to check out PLT I love gingham! Your head band is awesomeee

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as usual, love the red and pink together :) gingham is quickly becoming a favourite of mine too!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That head band is amazing, really finishes off the whole outfit! I'm loving gingham at the moment as well, definitely need to invest in some! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, gingham never gets old! Thanks for sharing xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, I love the colours and clashing prints together
    and I need to make myself a pom pom headband! so cute <3

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool outfit. Love the red check two piece!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The headband is sooo cool !! <3

    x Blanche
    http://thealbatrossphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, it inspires me every time :) Thank you for your writings and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur style <3 it's so personal and unique
    followed you just now!
    xx, Ivy, HK
    itsfreshion,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gingham kayla! This look is so quirky, love it!

    xx
    Nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pompom headband!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pompom headband. Oh my god. I'm in love!

    fashioningalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, I know how to use the old cloths I have here. Love you for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete