7.16.2014

IN THE CORE I'VE FORGOTTEN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY THOUGHTS



SUN PRINT CROP TOP: *GYPSY WARRIOR - STRIPY TAPERED TROUSERS: *BLACKFIVE - BLACK LACE KIMONO: *SHE LIKES - VINTAGE GOLD CROP VEST: CHARITY SHOP - PINK LEOPARD PRINT CREEPERS: DEMONIA - NECKLACE/ CHOKER: DRUZY DREAMS - GLASSES: GLASSESSHOP.COM

The other day I decided to get my favourite creepers back out of the box and put them on for this outfit. I've pretty much stopped wearing creepers but occasionally these ones make a reappearance, they're super comfy because they've got a 3" platform at the back and 2" at the front making them easier to walk in than normal creepers which are super flat on the bottom and I always imagine that's what it would feel like to be an elephant. I went on the demonia website last night and noticed the bright electric blue creeper versions have been reduced to £40 and I'm contemplating getting them but I'm worried I will hardly wear them, such shoe problems. 

 I've also been wearing this kimono lots too, I've noticed them in some other colours on various websites and I'm considering getting them all so I have a nice variety or maybe that's just greedy but they make everything look so cool!

 Right now I'm on my way to London (woo train blogging) and I've forgotten my headphones and it's making me very sad as I never leave the house without them normally!! 

As always glasses shop discount codes still apply!
Use code GSKayla for 20% off anything at Glasses Shop!
Use code GStumblr for 45% off frames! (Not prescription)

14 comments:

  1. A really lovely outfit, that kimono is amazing!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool, I love the kimono <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need your wardrobe! x

    destinywasbornforthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never worn a pair of creepers but i've always thought the same, that'd they'd be super uncomfortable D:
    Theses ones are lovely though! As is the whole outfit really,
    ALSO, Linkin Park <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look's so fun and stylish, not creepy at all, at least 2 me lol. The creepers look amazing and I love the kimono. Ur looks lately are so beautiful using the floor length kimonos and I love how u mix them with different outfits in different themes.

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally want your wardrobe, you have amazing clothes! Love the crop top!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my creepers but feel like i walk funny in them too! Forever envious of your glasses collection x

    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, especially your striped trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the kimono completely makes this outfit, its gorgeous! Black goes with everything no need to get lots of them, maybe a white one would be nice though to create a lighter more summery look...
    (also want to steal your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS AMAZING <3 one of my favourite outfits of yours Kayla! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love the lace kimono!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. tudo aqui ta perfeito. Seu kimono é MAGNIFICO!

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is probably one of my favorites of all your looks ^_^

    ReplyDelete