3.17.2014

WE ARE THE THINGS OF SHAPES TO COME

FAUX LEATHER FUR COLLAR JACKET: *BOOHOO - BLACK VELVET DISCO PANTS: *BOOHOO - BOTTLES TSHIRT: *EVERMADE - HOLOGRAPHIC PLATFORM SANDALS: BOOHOO - PINK SILK SOCKS: TOPSHOP


I wore this outfit on Saturday and didn't even realise I'm wearing almost all Boohoo, apart from this super groovy Evermade tshirt which was in my Feburary Favourites vlog! I love Boohoo and I wear all these items on a regular basis, it was only a matter of time before I wore them all together, if I ever spot these disco pants in any other colours I will probably get them as they are amazing and go with everything! I also wear the faux leather jacket almost every day! Now I'm probably going to spend the rest of my day searching through the website looking for more wonders to wear. Also I think the holographic sandals look amazing here, when they catch the sun they light up so well amazingly, I'm going to wear them every day that its sunny now haha!

13 comments:

  1. Love the platforms from Boohoo! Also those velvet pants are so cool!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look, love the leggings and shoes <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandals, your hair is super pretty too!

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are gorgeous, I might have to get a pair ready for summer!
    Toni xo
    http://beerbudget-champagnetaste.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fierce outfit!

    Please check out this great spring giveaway on my blog:

    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top!

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair looks so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete