3.14.2014

I'M A CONFESSION THAT IS WAITING TO BE HEARD



VINTAGE JACKET: CHARITY SHOP - FLARED SLEEVE GOLD AND BLACK VINTAGE SHIRT: CHARITY SHOP - LONG SILKY BLACK DRESS: *BOOHOO BOUTIQUE - VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RING WATCH: *SHADE STATION - WHITE PLATFORM BOOTS: *WHOLESALE7


This outfit was from the other day, I've never actually worn it out but I think I would probably wear this to some kind of fancy event, I'm not entirely sure when that would be though. I'm really scared of catching my nail on the dress as its sooo silky and smooth, but the fabric is nice and thick which is always nice because silky thin things make me feel like everyone can see the lines of my pants aha! I've also had this Vivienne Westwood ring watch for ages, I put a photo on instagram and then popped it back in the box for safe keeping and kept forgetting to photograph it! I really want to wear it all the time but I'm scared I will lose it! I'm not really a watch person as I always look at my phone for the time but I do occasionally like to wear rings and when I saw this I thought it was a really good combination.

Today I went shopping with Jo and we went to the rag market, they had a major makeup sale and so I ended up with about four Max Factor items for just £3.50, yay! I also recorded my charity shop haul video yesterday so hopefully I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow!!

14 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice:) and BIG GIVEAWAY on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/giveaway_12.html
    x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look<3 I really love your style. It's so cool!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♫ You made a spade
    And filled my heart <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ring is really cool, you can tell it's by Vivienne Westwood from a mile away.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style <3

    http://ankermaedchen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete