2.27.2014

BURNED LIKE A MOTH IN A FLAME



TSHIRT: *LIBRASTYLE TEES - JACKET: *WHOLESALE7 - SKIRT: *ROMWE - HOLOGRAPHIC SHOES: TOPSHOP


I've just got back from the JD Sports Face of JD photoshoot where I was doing behind the scenes, it was super fun and everyone there was really lovely! I got a little excited when I saw they were using MAC and proceeded to ask the makeup artist many many questions about it. The wonderful guys and girls who won the comeptition looked amazing and I can't wait to see the photos!!

I photographed this outfit the other day when the sun was out, I love the tshirt because clearly Beethoven is very annoyed by something and has decided it must be incinerated, which is very amusing considering its Beethoven! Also I feel like a mermaid when I wear this skirt and it reflects everything so I am essentially just a giant green disco ball which is not a bad thing!

12 comments:

  1. Love that t shirt haha and your shoes are fab! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is beautiful! x

    Http://thosewingedeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are absolutely amazing! Love the outfit x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the print on that tshirt... and those shoes are stunning!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the detail on the skirt is fantastic! and it looks wonderful with those dream shoes

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt and shoes are both so fun and lovely and your legs are incredible in those tights. That second to last shot was so wonderfully exciting! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waow, you're gorgeous ! Really !
    i love your style, and your hair. Mygod, your hair are really beautiful. I want to try hair color but I'm little scared.
    Anyway, I follow your blog now !

    PS: I'm french and my english isn't really good, sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh those shoes are so cute ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete